It's finally here ... again ! 20 (Something) Minute Meals digital cookbook Sneak Peek
Hey there, foodies! I know I can't be the only one tired of spending hours in the kitchen every time I want a scrumptious meal? I can't possibly be the only one, relentlessly searching, "recipes under 30 minutes" on Google. Well, great news for you. I'm about to take your taste buds on a whirlwind journey through the world of speedy cooking, all thanks to the amazing recipes found in "20 (Something) Minute Meals"!
🍝 Seafood & Veggie Noodles: A Lightning-Fast Delight!
To kick things off and give you a taste of what this cookbook has to offer, we're sharing a recipe that's as quick as it is delicious – Seafood & Veggie Noodles. You'll be amazed at how this dish comes together in a flash without sacrificing flavor.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 4 deveined and shell-off shrimp
- 1 egg
- Frozen broccoli
- Frozen spinach
- Iodized salt
- Chicken bouillon cube
- All-purpose salt-free seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Here's How to Make It:
1. In a small pot, bring water to boil.
2. Add 1-2 cups of water and 1/4-1/2 tablespoon of bouillon cube. Mix well and bring to a boil.
3. Add instant noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes until al dente. Drain the noodles and transfer them to a separate bowl.
4. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
5. Add frozen broccoli and sauté for 3 minutes.
6. Add broccoli to the bowl of noodles.
7. Sauté frozen spinach for 2 minutes and add to the bowl.
8. Rinse shrimp with lemon and vinegar, then add to the saucepan and sauté until they turn pink.
9. Add the cooked shrimp to the bowl.
10. For an extra touch of deliciousness, place an egg in a microwaveable poacher, add a tablespoon of water and a pinch of salt, and all-purpose seasoning. Microwave for 30 seconds, then add it to the bowl.
11. If you prefer a fried egg, add butter to a pan, crack one egg, and fry it until it reaches your desired style.
12. Pour in broth, and voilà! You're ready to enjoy your delicious noodle bowl!
This recipe is just a glimpse of what you can expect from "20 (Something) Minute Meals." Whether you're a seasoned chef or a newbie in the kitchen, this cookbook is your ticket to whipping up tantalizing dishes in no time. It's all about embracing the flavors of Afro-Latin and Caribbean cuisine without the long wait.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get your digital copy of the cookbook and get ready to rev up those air fryers, because quick, flavorful cooking has never been this exciting! 🌶️🍽️ #QuickMeals #RecipeBook #DeliciousDishes # Recipes Under 30 minutes